If you would like to pay a fine assessed through the Georgetown Mayor's Court, you have the following options:
1. Mail payment to: Village of Georgetown 108 E. State St. Georgetown, OH. 45121
2. Visit the village offices during normal business hours. Monday through Friday 8AM to 4PM.
3. After hours or weekends, contact a officer on duty to make a payment. You can call the Brown County Communication Center at (937) 378-4155 and they will dispatch a officer to meet with you.
NOTICE: Officers will not be able to make change. Please have the exact amount of citation or payment you wish to make.
If you would like to have a continuance of your court case, you can do so in the following ways:
1. Visit the village offices during normal business hours to sign a waiver of speedy trial. Monday through Friday 8AM to 4PM.
2. You can show up at your scheduled court appearance, and request a continuance before your case is heard.